The Ultimate Green Growth Internship
#GreenGrowthGuru Contest ends 18th April 2017
1. How do I join the contest?
To be considered an entry, please ensure that your submission is accompanied by the two hashtags - #MyButterflyEffect #GreenGrowthGuru. The hashtags function as a tracking tool for the submissions.
2. How do I submit my application?
Submissions can be done via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as long as it is accompanied by the designated hashtags for tracking and validation purposes. A direct submission via email can also be done at email@example.com
* Social media accounts need to be set to public in order for access and validation purposes.
3. What should be included in my submission*?
Your submission must contain an inspiring story* as to why you deserve to win a 2-month internship with EXPO 2017 Malaysia team.
* A compelling story that expresses the writers’ interest and passion for future energy and green growth.
4. Can I submit more than one entry?
Yes, you are allowed to submit more than one entry.
5. How are the winners selected? And how many winners will be selected?
Entries will be judged based on the content. Elements such as inspiration, creativity, knowledge etc. will be considered. Two winners will be selected from this contest*.
* Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of Greentech Malaysia.
7. When does the contest start and end?
Contest period is from 30th March 2017 and ends at 5pm on 18th April 2017. Any submissions after 5pm on 18th April 2017 will not be considered.
7. What does the 2-month internship* entail?
The 2-month internship includes a 1-week all-expense** paid trip to EXPO 2017 in Astana, Kazakhstan and a chance to present your research on Malaysia’s Green Growth Leadership at EXPO 2017 in Astana.
*Details of the internship programme is subject to change at the sole discretion of Greentech Malaysia.
** All expense – Economy class flight tickets, lodging and a total of RM1,200 for duration of visit.
8. Which entity will I intern with if I was selected as the winner?
You will carry out the internship with Greentech Malaysia’s Communication Team where you will be given the necessary materials to conduct your Green Growth Guru Internship.
9. Who can participate in this contest?
This contest is open to all Malaysians.
10. Is there an age limit to this contest?
You need to be 18 or above to be eligible for the contest.
11. When will the winner be announced? And how will they be contacted?
Winners will be announced on 20th April 2017. Winners will be contacted via their platform of submission i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or email. Upon contact, winners will be given 7 days to respond otherwise considered forfeited and the runner-up will be considered. Upon contact, winners will need to provide proof of identity and citizenship.
Back to Home
Please be advised that the terms and conditions of the contest are subject to change at the sole discretion of Greentech Malaysia.